Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Human Geo, First few days of John Carroll



     My first day here at John Carroll was awesome!  I made a bunch of new friends and had fun doing it.  The classes here are are bigger but more efficient than the classes at my middle school.  The teachers here are nicer and are more involved with the class too which I really love about this school.  My first day in the cafeteria was weird because my friends and I only had 2 minutes at max to eat which frustrated me.  Other than that my first 2 days here have been great.  The only downsides I have run into so far was that my locker is on the 3rd floor and it is like an oven up there, and walking into the wrong classes etc. I quickly figured out that I love my advisory class and my teacher, Mr. Scholl.  My favorite class so far is my health class although, I didn't think I would even like health because it doesn't really interest me.

Having sports after school is fun to do with your friends but tiring all at the same time.  Since I am playing with the girls varsity soccer team, we do a lot of running and exercising which is exhausting after a long day of school.  I pulled my quad not too long ago and I have been seeing the trainers for it.  I absolutely love them both!  They use what is called "STEM" on my quad. It sends electricity through your muscles to loosen them up and heal them faster.  It tingles!  All together I have had an amazing experience here so far and I look forward to the next 4 years here!

No comments:

Post a Comment